วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Dual XHD7720 In Dash Motorized Tagging Dual7720

Dual XHD7720 In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA Player with Motorized Face, Remote, Built-in HD Radio Tuner, iTunes Tagging, iPod Cable, and
Dual XHD7720 In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA Player with Motorized Face, Remote, Built-in HD Radio Tuner, iTunes Tagging, iPod Cable, and Read more...

  • 3 preamp outputs (F/R/S)
  • Direct iPod USB input
  • 2-Step motorized electronic detachable faceplate
  • Bluetooth ready (Requires BTM60 Bluetooth module - Sold Separately)
  • Integrated HD Radio tuner with iTunes Tagging

  • Love the sound! attractive and sleek design.
    eh So My boyfriend had a radio similiar to this one but it was smaller. so the buttons on his stopped workingso I bought him this one the radio came quick there was nothing wrong with the seller but the radio kind of sucks.I read reviews before purchasing it but now I'm just waiting to return it after only like 3 days. He has a mitsubishi lancerand his radio tilts a little bit upwards so the face plate that comes down doesn't go down very far so you can'tsee the screen at all.
    Dual7720 The customer support took two weeks to respond to Email and then Carlos said that the warrenty starts the day you purshase the Item and not the day you recieve it. The radio only lasted one year then went to a dead mode which I lost all power and the instruction booklet had NO instructions on how to take the faceplate off. If you have problems with the radio due not exspect support from dual what so ever. you will wait forever and they will always say it will cost you to have the radio fixed which would be cheaper to just buy a new radio. The head quarters is in Heathrow Florida. The few good things is the HD sound Quality and I was able to pick up radio stations that where over 800 miles away. Wish they had cables for MP3 players not Ipods.
    average You get what you pay for. That's basically what this is. Sound quality is not the best. Could barely power the speakers that I put in. Does not deliver good bass even though bass is set to high. Hissing sound when using ipod/iphone function. Did I mention that it felt cheap? Yes it does cheap and flimsy. Radio reception is poor. Picked up only 1 HD station and does not even pick up most of my local stations. Word to the wise pay the extra 20 dollars or so and get a Sony Pioneer Kenwood Alpine or another good name brand.
    Great product for an amazing price I love Dual's decks! I had my last one for over four years in 3 different cars. Great product easy install sounds way better than stock.
    Full of Features Unfortunately They Don't Work The Dual XHD7720 seems like a feature rich high end unit with all the bells and whistles. After using it for two days I'm returning it however because it simply DOESN'T WORK correctly. The unit would crash after 2040 minutes of use and either forget which buttons did what or become unresponsive. Shoddy is the only word I can use to describe this unit. Also the remote didn't work.I've never been as frustrated at a product as I have about the XHD7720 and I'm never going to buy anything made by Dual again.I also used the BTM60 Bluetooth module with it it worked well for about 10 minutes before losing connection with my iphone. I don't know if that was a fault of the XHD7720 or the BTM60. I'm not going to buy another Dual radio to try it out with though.
    amazing stereo! Wow! This Is an amazing stereo you get way more for your money! It works great The sound is awesome.
    stopped working after 1 year 3 months I had a bad feeling when this unit arrived. Worked ok for a while then after about 9 months various buttons started malfunctioning. Very cheap parts. the most cheap feeling stereo I have ever purchased. I wish I went with my gut and returned this piece of garbage in the beginning. I have since bought a pioneer deh 4300 and it works great. If you have an ipod the pioneer 4300 works great with it. I have an ipod touch. I wish I went with the pioneer in the beginning instead this unit. I wanted hd radio. It works alright but I live in orange county just south of L.A. It cuts out enough to be annoying. Factor that in with the extremely cheap radio its housed in and one year later its done. Not surprising it broke so fast when you see how cheap this thing is made. As far as hd radio goes when its not cutting out it sounds great. I think I will wait until they get hd radio working better before I go this route again. Dual should be ashamed of making radios this bad.
    Dual cool lights and sound It's really a good rigid product despite the motorized sliding face. THere are more sub channels to hear and the sound quality is even better. THe sliding face is a cool idea yet it's hard to see the back screen. one should peak to read whats on that screen.THe remote is tricky one should aim in a certain direction to get it work.overall its nice for the price. I reocommend.
    great but doent last>>>>>
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น