วันศุกร์ที่ 6 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Philips PD7012 37 7 Inch Portable Great product

Philips PD7012/37 7-Inch LCD Dual Screen Portable DVD Player, Black
Philips PD7012/37 7-Inch LCD Dual Screen Portable DVD Player, Black Read more...

  • The color LCD display brings images to life, showing off your treasured photos, favorite movies and music with the same 'real life' rich detail and vibrant colors as high quality prints.
  • The DVD-Video player remembers where you have finish viewing a DVD and continue playing from the exact scene where you stopped watching even after a power failure.
  • The Philips Portable DVD player is compatible with most DVD and CD discs available in the market. DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, (S)VCD, and CD - all of them can play on the DVD player
  • It comes with convenient in-car accessories to enhance your movie enjoyment on the road. A car adaptor allows you to power your portable DVD player using the cigarette charger
  • Dual screens allow you to display same videos or images from the portable DVD players. Simply plug in and mount the screens on the headrests in your car.

  • Great product These DVD players seem to work great so far. We use them for long car trips to keep the kids entertained if they get bored they start trying to escape their car seats. My kids thought it was the coolest thing to be able to watch movies in the car. It is not the biggest screen but your sitting about 2 feet away from it so you really don't need anything bigger. I did buy the 3 year square trade warrenty just in case but haven't needed it yet.
    Very Satisfied Bought this for my daughter to keep her occupied. I am very pleased on how quickly it came and how very well taken care of it was. Such a great investment.
    GREAT FOR THE PRICE! the Philips PD7012/37 7Inch LCD Dual Screen Portable DVD Player is great for the price!I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old and they love it. It fits well in my 2008 dodge caravanthe sound is greatand so are the screens.The play back is greatwhen I turn the van off the DVD player turns off and when I turn the van back on the DVD plaver starts up where it left off.The only thing is I wish it came with a remote but it still is great for the price.I bought this unit from amazon not a third party.
    I wish zero stars were an option for this product! I bought this as a Christmas gift for my kids. The extra screen worked for about 3 days. We took it out of the car and only used the primary player/screen. It went out about one week later. I returned the product and got a new replacement. Again the extra screen went out after about 2 hours of use and the sound went on the primary player/screen a couple of days later. I returned the replacement and am now in search of a new portable DVD player. I was extremely disappointed with this product.
    Good portable DVD player This is my first portable DVD player so I cannot make a comparison but this looks to be a good DVD player. We bought this for the kids to entertain them while on the road and it seems to be working efficientlyPros Easy to install easy to use You can switch the two displays on and off separately Decent sound volume is just right Plays DVDs flawlessly You get an AC adapter so you can use one of the devices from an outlet as wellCons The frame around the display gets easily scratched after a few days of use it was already scratched not badly but you can see them The cabling is a little messy but this might be a general issue with all these players you need to use at least 2 long cables hanging all over the backseat of the car The screen resolution is low even on the small 7 inch screenIn overall it is a good stuff for the money but not a highend movie system.
    Had to return 3 times already The second screen has stopped working 3 times.. 3 different players. They work great at first but the second screen seems to kick the bucket after a littlewhile.
    Been through 2 of these in the last 12 months not worth the money!!! The title of my review pretty much sums it all up. I bought the first set in summer 2011 and after about 3 months of use the dvd player would not close properly so I had to use a rubber band to hold the door closed to avoid the dvd skipping. After about a month of that the dvd's started getting scratched because the door would not remain shut tightly enough for the dvd to stay on the spindle correctly. So I bought another dvd player set thinking maybe I just had bad luck with them since the reviews seem to praise the product! I bought the new set in January and literally a week after the return window had expired the dvd player started doing the same exact thing in the same order! I even tried TAPING the door shut to avoid the dvd skipping and scratching but it did not work. I only have one child a 2yr old so it is not like I have kids operating the dvd players or being too rough with them. Also the dvd player is not installed in a rough vehicle. I have a Chevy Suburban so it's not like I am offroading with them in the car.
    Real lifesaver! We had a road trip to Disneyland from AZ and with three boys ages 5 4 and 3 lets just say that was a real lifesaver! I don't know if it was an issue with all the models but when ever there is an interruption in playing like pause or stop the screens go to sleep and the secondary has to be turned off and switched on again.
    philips dvd car players I recieved this product in great condition with all of the parts included and it works perfectly! I am very pleased.
    Philips 7012 slave unit stopped working We bought this dual screen set about mid 2011 and it was a blessing for the first 45 months particularly on longer trips. But end of 2011 the slave unit showed malfunction. Sound is still OK but the picture is either completely gone or the display cannot sync up to the right frequency. First I thought it could be the cable connecting the master and slave unit but after some easy tests this is highly unlikely. It is just poor quality.As a former Philips employee I was somewhat biased to buying a Philips product. Unfortunately quality is still not a strength of Philips.Now I don't really know what to do have one kid watch a video on our TouchPad and the other one on the single Philips DVD dump the working single unit and get a new pair try to sell the single master unit..?Very inconvenient not a happy customer!btw. while it worked it had the annoying feature that it started from the beginning every time the car was turned off. The kids really complained about this.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Philips PD7016/37 7-Inch Portable LCD Dual DVD Player Highly Recommended item!!! Beats custom car entertainment system This Dvd Portable player is a pleasant suprise. it is the best product one can have in a vehicle. I know because I have gone through two Dvd Players previously and thinking of custom made ...Read the full

    • Case Logic PDVD-9 7-9-Inch Dual Screen DVD Player Case, Black Perfect for 9 dual monitor DVD player I recently purchased a Philips 9 Widescreen Portable DVD Player with Dual Screens. I was concerned that this case wouldn't fit the 9 screens because all other reviews mentioned the 7 screens. This case ...Read the full

    • Sony MDR-222KD Childrens Headphones (Black) Perspective from a 2year old I bought this headset for my 2year old after one of the connectors disconnected on his
    • Sony MDR-222KD Children's Headphones (Pink) Perspective from a 2year old I bought this headset for my 2year old after one of the connectors disconnected on his
    • TRIPLE SOCKET W/EXTENSION Great Ths is exactly what I needed. I have so many 12volt DC products I need connected at the same time and this definetly helps. I like thatI can mount it where I need to and there is a good sized cord that comes with it. The built in LED ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น