วันศุกร์ที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Naxa NCA 670 Detachable Stereo Compact maybe I'd like it if....

Naxa NCA-670 Detachable Stereo AM/FM Car Radio with Compact Disc Player and Aux-In Jack
Naxa NCA-670 Detachable Stereo AM/FM Car Radio with Compact Disc Player and Aux-In Jack Read more...

  • RCA Line Out Jack/Pair of Low impedance RCA Line-out Plugs
  • High Output Power
  • Large LCD Display with Power Level Meter & Clock Function
  • Mechanical Front Face Detachable Panel with Carrying Case
  • Manual Tuning Stereo AM/FM Radio Tuner

  • Great for price Naxa NCA670 is great for price. Was going to find a cheap junk yard stock radio glad I didn't now because this was a great deal. Although I mostly just listen to cd's because I haven't had one in so long. My ride rides a little rough so it doesn't skip as bad as I thought it would just over the bad bumps I take fast. Stereo picks up pretty good and I live a ways away from most major cities stations. Haven't even tried auxin plug yet but its cool to know its there considering you can't hardly find an am/fm cassette for this price. I like the EQ setting which you wouldn't expect either for the $. Couple of quirks like no preset radio stations and can't see time/clock when listening to radio haven't read instructions yet. Others complained about backwards controls ie. volume on right vs. left and changing tuner with a knob these things don't bother me for the price its obvious what they are anyway. I bought this with Scosche CJ1278B and it worked great for my 97 Cherokee like amazon said it would even though the packaging didn't list my vehicle listed Grand Cher. but not Cher.
    Great Stereo For The Price I bought this based mainly on the price. It was easily installed and had pretty good sound. It sounded quite a lot better the the radio it replaced. The only thing I did not like was that it stayed lit up on the display non stop. Sometimes that was kind of annoying at night because while it was easy to read the display sometimes I just did not want to see it. I put a piece of tape on it to use as a light shield and for me that was a solved problem. As far as the quality and playability of this goes I found this to be an excellent radio for the price.
    Big sound for the buck! I bought this radio cd player for my antique chevy nova. I mainly use it to and from shows or just a sunday drive. I wanted to install it under the dash which I did with a custom bracket i built. Its intended to go into the dash. Its easy to wire up and the sound is pretty good. For my occassional use I find it to be perfect for the price. Ive had units costing into the hundreds and Im not dissapointed with the sound the Naxa puts out. The Aux jack in front was one of the main selling points for me. Its easy to use and works great with my mp3 player.
    Confusing I never got the thing installed. The directions were a couple of pictures. Hello some of us have never installed a car radio before! So I sent it back. Couldn't figure it out at all.
    Ripped off Dont waste your time on this product. I had it installed in my car and it worked for three days and hasnt worked since. Now I have to pay to have it removed. I feel ripped off.
    online radio The easy installation was great and the player matched up to my colors of my dashboard and interior perfectly. The only problem was that the radio dont pick up stations to well at least not in this area.
    A terrible product From its flimsy interface to its horrible radio reception from its lack of a user guide to its finicky CD player this unit is a complete waste of money. Caveat emptor.
    A birthday present well received I got this for my sister on her birthday. It has an AUX jack where you can plug your iPod in. It is also easy to read and sounds really great.
    maybe I'd like it if. Maybe I'd like it if I could get it to work. I don't think it has anything to do with the radio though. So I can't give a proper review.
    Really good for the money especially if you use an mp3 player. I drive a 2002 Nissan Maxima and replaced the 6 cd changer with thisit wasnt installed properly and the speaker kept screwing up. I listen to metaljust cd'smp3 player now and it sounds just as good maybe better than the original player I had. Its got a loudness button that really adds to the sound. My only gripes are if you have scratched cd's they either wont play or will really skip. The other which should only affect newer cars is that my volume/radio controls are also on the steering wheel but they dont work on thisor it MAY have been installed like that. However I got a zunehd for christmas and I just plug it into the aux in and what a difference it makes. I cant really comment on the radio since I dont listen to it.If you need to replace your car radio I definetely recommend this and I recommend using an mp3 player with this too.Update I broke my zune so I ordered a new one and for a few days Im using cd's and the radio. Theres a HUGE difference in sound quality with an mp3 player vs cd's/radioI used a 2 gb sansa once too. The cd's skip way too much and takes too long to read them.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น