วันจันทร์ที่ 2 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Phase Linear UV10 MultiMedia Receiver Purchased with all options for an RV


Phase Linear UV10 Flip Out MultiMedia Receiver with 7-Inch Touch Screen (Black)
  • Navigation & Bluetooth ready.
  • High speed direct connect interface for iPod via USB. Access playlists, artists, albums and songs. Power management charges iPod while connected.
  • Front panel audo/video input
  • Front USB supports most flash memeory devices (USB Sticks) and hard drives for audio/video playback.
  • Rear camera input
  • Don't Wast Your Money I have had two of these now JUNK CRAP DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY. Neather of these lasted more than six weeks. The DVD/CD motor will not shut off when you have the Piece of Crap Radio On. When that happens you can not use the touch screen or even change the channels.Warrenty is Useless when you send the player in you receive a rebuilt piece of junk worse than the one you had. BUY KENWOOD OR MITSUBISHI STAY AWAY FROM THE PHASE LINEAR UV10. Again JUNK CRAP PAPER WEIGHT 100 Yard Rifle Target.
    Excellent Value I have owned the UV10 for over a month and have every option installed. It is the best value out there for a GPS/Stereo/Bluetooth unit. The GPS add on is just excellent. There is no problem listening and navigating at the same time. Furthermore it has 2 USB ports. I ran an extention to the one on the back into my ashtray where I keep a memory stick permanently plugged in. You can play all your music and movies off a USB stick. Sweet! Sound qulaity is pretty good. Added a powered sub and suddenly feel 16 again. The only thing I do NOT like about it is the wallpapers and buttons are pretty plain. I think it is set up this way for night driving but it is boring. Also the buttons on the touch screen are too small. My big fat fingers have trouble scrolling through the MP# songs. With that said I still say this unit is a steal. It lets you buy a nice head unit and add on with time. I am pleased with the quality and the sound. I also REALLY like the NAV102 and bluetooth. It has every bit the sound and quality of my wifes Pioneer for a lot less dough.
    Purchased with all options for an RV I ordered this unit in as much of a loaded' configuration as I could including the GPS NAV unit and also a good quality wideangle day/night backup camera all of which which will be fantastic additions/upgrades to my new used 30foot RV. It will go a long way in making my RV even that much more of a fun playtoy even while driving. And the rear camera support of this receiver will also add to the safety of the vehicle itself very cool. The receiver wont be used every day like in a regular car but will just add to the fun and excitement of such a hobby vehicle by replacing the original cassette tape stereo unit nicely bringing the vehicle into the 21st century.The product itself was packaged very well and contains a lot of documentation included all the necessary parts nothing missing. The reciever is quite heavy for its size the heft feels like other units of high quality I have used in the past. The rather high number of plugs because of cool features are all very clearly labeled with tags and color coded.
    Pleased Customer


    Navigation & Bluetooth ready..High speed direct connect interface for iPod via USB. Access playlists, artists, albums and songs. Power management charges iPod while connected..Front panel audo/video input.Front USB supports most flash memeory devices (USB Sticks) and hard drives for audio/video playback..Rear camera input. Single DIN DVD/CD/MP3/CD/AM FM receiver with USB input for iPods and other flash devices via front USB input. Front 3.5 MM A/V input included. This flexible models is also Bluetooth and Navigation ready and can be connected to factory steering radio controls via an adapter.


    Related Products
    • Jensen BTM15 Add On Bluetooth Module Works kinda I have had the same issue with importing the phone book. It does not work. However the sound comes through the car speakers just fine and the clarity is excellent. The manual says the phonebook importation is an issue with the ...Read the full

    • Jensen NAV102 GPS Navigation System Good add on to any navigation capable Jensen head unit. When I decided to get this unit there was only 1 review that I could find for it. Even with the bad review I decided to give it a shot.I installed it on a VM9022HD unit. Install was ...Read the full

    • Jensen Jlinkusb Ipod Audio/video Interface Cable Great Cable Although I hate to buy separate attachments this cable is the real deal. Works great with iPhones/IPods and my friends purposely bring their IPods just to watch movies/music in the car. I would say the only flaw is that the cable ...Read the full

    • PYLE PLCM10 License Plate Mount Rear View camera with 0 Lux Night Vision Good value average performance Bottom line up front Don't expect a $30 CMOS backup camera to perform like your $600 camcorder.This camera is good for the price. I installed it rather quickly in conjunction with my Pioneer AVICZ110BT. It added a Pyramid 10amp noice ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full

      ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น