วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

JVC KD R730BT AM MP3 receiver Perfect for Honda Civic LX 2000

JVC KD-R730BT AM/FM/CD/MP3/BT receiver
JVC KD-R730BT AM/FM/CD/MP3/BT receiver Read more...

  • USB, built-in iPod control, control PANDORAÃ?â??Ã'® from your iPhone, Android, or Blackberry smartphone
  • Bluetooth adapter for hands-free calling and audio streaming
  • Remote control
  • Built-in MOSFET amplifier (20 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
  • CD receiver with AM/FM tuner

  • Perfect for Honda Civic LX 2000 Great for Nissan Pathfinder SE 2000. JVC Bluetooth works great with wife Iphone 4s and my Android phone. Microphone keeps car noise isolated during phone calls. Plus the additional USB port to keep the phones charged work perfectly. Sounds awesome with Pioneer ASeries speakers.
    Does Everything Radio !! I bought this for my wife's Kia and she loves it ! This radio can be programmed to a certain staion to come on at a certain time. The install was straight forward and with the Kia wiring harness EASY. Bluetooth works great handsfree. It will take a while to figure out what all this radio can do but it sure sounds great while learning.
    Bluetooth works seamlessly with Samsung Galaxy Nexus The deck works very well with my cell phone Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE.The deck's external microphone can pick all my commands to the phone. Everyone I called can actually hear me. versus just using the cell phones mic @ high speedsGoogle Music Navigation and Pandora worked phenomenally. I can now control the phone's playback feature through the deck.Turn on the car > Deck looks for your synced phone > Connects > Starts Jamming to Tunes from your phoneThere are a lot of color schemes to choose as well.The faceplate is detachable as well. It is a must when you have an old Honda vehicle.
    JVC KDR730BT I bought this for my 2002 Ford Mustang and it works perfectly! I have been looking for a stereo that had both Bluetooth this one comes in the form of a small adapter and color changing display.
    Android + Pandora + BT = AWSOME If you have an Android phone with a recent Pandora version installed bluetooth paired with this JVC KDR730BT you are going to love it as I do. Very cool that I can have the phone in my pocket get in my vehicle and the the head starts Pandora on the phone and music plays. Everything you can do in the Pandora app on the phone you can do on the head including thumbs up/down change station skip song pause show artist and song info etc. It's really quite cool!Of course all the other audio stuff like a radio including RDS CD & USB that both play MP3's and an aux port all work as advertised. On top of this bluetooth pairing to your phone for a nice handsfree setup. It comes with an external wired microphone I mounted mine inside my dash instrument cluster comes with 2faced tape. And with my Android phone it integrates into the address book so I can see who is calling or pick who I want to call either via the head controls or voice recognition.The option of different LED colors for the entire head or split colors for the controls and text/numeric output and a completely different color for incoming phone calls is pretty neat as well.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น